« Home | Oliver Stone Arrested on Drug, DUI Charges » | Truth in the Onion » | Memorial Day Weekend » | More on Foreign Law » | Celebrity Authoritarians » | Jim Lampley: Still Nuts » | There's No Crying in Politics » | MU Nickname Garbage » | Broder: I <3 McCain » | More on the Senate Compromise » 

Sunday, May 29, 2005 

Freedom

How is that for a broad title? I should be getting dressed for the wedding right now, but I got sidetracked on here. I realized that I had forgotten something. Tomorrow is not only Memorial Day in the US, but it is the day of the elections in Lebanon. Even now, people around the world are fighting to gain for the first time the freedoms that we fought for on so many occasions. Check out Pulse of Freedom to see what's up.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile