« Home | Joe Biden » | Your Money at Work » | Have Some Ham » | Novak Says I Am Wrong, Wrong, Wrong » | No One Told Me » | The 9/11 Post » | On the Docket » | Justification » | I Love Kanye West » | I'll Get Around to It » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

PJ O'Rourke is My Patron Saint

Anyone who hasn't read Parliament of Whores needs to. I've found that a lot of political books don't accurately sum up my views. Even ones that come close miss on a few things. But PoW is the text version of my political philosophy.

O'Rourke has an article up on the Weekly Standard website talking about their 10 year anniversary. It's short but worth a read.
God has made us free men, sovereigns of our own affairs, and sole experts on minding our own business. We are endowed with an individual capacity to improve our understanding, better our circumstances, and laugh at Howard Dean.


Amen.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile