« Home | Your Money at Work » | Have Some Ham » | Novak Says I Am Wrong, Wrong, Wrong » | No One Told Me » | The 9/11 Post » | On the Docket » | Justification » | I Love Kanye West » | I'll Get Around to It » | Here, Have an Opinion Piece » 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 

Joe Biden

is a horse's ass. I couldn't believe how he acted at the Roberts hearings today. Someone needs to send him a memo that he is not as smart as he thinks he is. Include a note of reminder that the guy sitting alone at that table has forgotten more about Constitutional law than Biden knows. The man-who-would-be-president just proved why he doesn't deserve to be president.

I caught bits and pieces of the hearings in between classes today. I'm probably going to make a greatest hits post at the end of the week. SCOTUS and Prof. Althouse both have great summaries of what has happened thus far. Right now, I'm slowly getting through my TIVO'ed C-SPAN2 footage.

My impression of Biden: "BASEBALL! STRIKE ZONE, WHAT'S APT, WHAT'S REASONABLE?!?! GRRRRRUUHHHHHH, HE'S FILIBUSTERING!!!!!"

I am the Rich Little of the blogosphere.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile