« Home | I Love Kanye West » | I'll Get Around to It » | Here, Have an Opinion Piece » | The WI Law School One-Two Punch » | The Swap » | Celebrity Political Donations » | Constitution Day » | Are Sen. Schumer's Eyes Brown? » | I Hate Being Right All the Time » | The Chief is Dead » 

Saturday, September 10, 2005 

Justification

Prof. Althouse shows why I am happy that I don't go to the UW law school.

The Marquette campus looks sane compared to this. And that's saying something.

I don't know who this speaker is, but he's a moron. He should read the Equal Rights Amendment and then try to grasp what it would mean to Constitutional law if it were to be implemented.

That Roberts sure hates women. Maybe someone should tell his wife that. Too bad he's going to become Chief. He'll be decked out in the robes on the first Monday in October, at the helm of the highest court in the land. I have a feeling this UW student will be skipping class, sitting at a coffee shop, talking about something "progressive," hoping that his jam band gains enough of a following.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile