« Home | I Have a Migraine... » | Sick Hatred » | Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity » | Scalia » | Praise from Caesar » | Roberts » | Message to the Hurricane Looters » | The Campus » | Jude Wanniski Died » | I Got Worried » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

Law Professors Against Roberts

An opposition letter with 160 signatures was sent to the Senate.

If anyone can find a link to a copy of this letter, I'd love to see it. I know for sure that Prof. Althouse did not sign it.

If I find the link, I'll edit this post and put it up here. I can't wait to see the names...

EDIT: Here it is. It took me about 600 attempts because it is a Geocities website (bandwidth limits). Is this seriously Erwin Chemerinsky's website? Is Duke too cheap to give him a website? I scanned the names quickly and didn't see anyone from MULS.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile