« Home | A Preview » | I'm Way Behind the Game » | Oh, That Darn Rotunda » | Iron Chef is Trippy » | Wow » | Great "In the News" Headline on Yahoo » | Damn » | Sleep » | The Losers Club » | The Zeidler Thing » 

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 

I Got Worried

When I sat down to start my reading of various websites and posting, I came here first. Honestly, the only reason I have this blog is so I have a place to keep a bunch of website links. I got sick of trying to remember them all offhand, so I started ED and slapped a bunch of sites on the blogroll.

In my haste, I typed eminentdomain.blogpsot.com. Click the link.

My first thought was that I left my account signed in somewhere and someone screwed me over very elaborately. Too bad it was just a typo, cause that would be a great joke.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile