« Home | Roberts » | Message to the Hurricane Looters » | The Campus » | Jude Wanniski Died » | I Got Worried » | A Preview » | I'm Way Behind the Game » | Oh, That Darn Rotunda » | Iron Chef is Trippy » | Wow » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

Praise from Caesar

Imagine my surprise when I checked Prof. John McAdams blog today and found a mention of ED, my blog and favorite time waster. Thanks for the praise and the link. Now I'm under a lot of pressure now to produce material that is both readable and interesting. After this and being linked on Conglomerate, I really need to try to be more professional and less vulgar.

For anyone new, here's a mini bio/history of ED. I'm a 2L at Marquette Law. I started this blog out of boredom during April of this year. As far as content, it is all over the map. My posts vary from links to articles or op-eds that I find interesting to stupid stuff that happens in my personal life (which I know you all care so much about). Expect to find a lot of legal issues and law school observations. When the Roberts confirmation hearings start next week, I will be posting about them a lot. I also review beers because, well, I like beer. I'm not really involved in politics at Marquette at all. There are many other MU blogs to check out if that's what you're looking for. I tend to stay off in my own world unless something really stupid (like The Gold) comes up.

In spite of vicious rumors claiming otherwise, I'm a pretty nice guy. If you want to know anything about law school in general or MULS in particular, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile