« Home | Scalia » | Praise from Caesar » | Roberts » | Message to the Hurricane Looters » | The Campus » | Jude Wanniski Died » | I Got Worried » | A Preview » | I'm Way Behind the Game » | Oh, That Darn Rotunda » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity

If you are really lame and not going out Friday night (I probably fall into this category), I highly recommend watching this show.

I've liked John Stossel since I was 10 and watched 20/20 after TGIF. Urkel and Step by Step were great, but nothing else on ABC that night beat John Stossel. He loves to expose liars and frauds. I'm going to read his book when I get some free time. That will probably be sometime in December, since school runs all facets of my life right now. On the off chance that I decide to hit the streets for a night of fun, I'll TIVO it, watch it later, and post about it.

EDIT: I think this has been bumped by hurricane coverage.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile