« Home | Ozone Action Day » | Beer Review: Schlafly Expedition Reserve » | I Can't Explain Howard Dean » | Current TV » | A Fun Lunch Hour » | Frist » | Helen Thomas » | Textbooks » | Environmental Grudge Match » | The Circle is Now Complete » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

Political Analysis in Internet-Speak

I was watching the coverage of the Ohio Congressional election today, because I hadn't heard who won. The commentators were saying how good this was for the Democrats and how bad it was for the Republicans. I was all OMG, the Democrat won. Then someone finally let it slip that the Republican won by 4 points. I was all WTF? They've been railing on and on how this election was huge for the Democrats. Then I was all LOL when I realized that even when a Democrat runs commercials where he acts like he supports President Bush and never mentions his party affiliation, he still loses. LOL indeed.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile