« Home | Helen Thomas » | Textbooks » | Environmental Grudge Match » | The Circle is Now Complete » | Beer Review: New Glarus Fat Squirrel » | Mitt » | Judge Kozinski » | Two Items » | Summer So Far » | Monthly Self-Absorbed Post » 

Friday, July 29, 2005 

Frist

Hey, look who's running for president.

This is going to be the longest campaign that this country has ever seen. It's technically going on right now. For once, we have a totally open field (as long as Cheney retires as stated). I will make one prediction about the 2008 election. I will not like whoever is elected, regardless of which party wins. I'm not impressed by any of the "official" nominees so far. Maybe someone will strike my fancy in the growing months, but no one has so far. Eh, who cares. I'll enjoy bitching for a few years.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile