« Home | Beer Review: Schlafly Expedition Reserve » | I Can't Explain Howard Dean » | Current TV » | A Fun Lunch Hour » | Frist » | Helen Thomas » | Textbooks » | Environmental Grudge Match » | The Circle is Now Complete » | Beer Review: New Glarus Fat Squirrel » 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

Ozone Action Day

According to the radio, today is an Ozone Action Day in Milwaukee. As such, I have been sitting outside all day while the AC in the house runs full blast. I started the lawnmower and just let it run until it was out of gas. Since my grill's propane tank is empty, I threw a bunch of tires into the backyard and lit them on fire. I plan on cooking steaks and corn on those steel belted radials. Don't worry. As long as everyone chips in like I do, we'll have that Ozone gone in a few years.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile