« Home | Let the Slime Begin » | Fashion » | Beer Review: Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse » | Air America » | Political Analysis in Internet-Speak » | Ozone Action Day » | Beer Review: Schlafly Expedition Reserve » | I Can't Explain Howard Dean » | Current TV » | A Fun Lunch Hour » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

Nanotechnology

One of my ancillary interests is nanotechnology. I'm a pretty big layman on the subject still and haven't had much time to read more about it. This is a great website though. It's worth a read.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile