« Home | Political Analysis in Internet-Speak » | Ozone Action Day » | Beer Review: Schlafly Expedition Reserve » | I Can't Explain Howard Dean » | Current TV » | A Fun Lunch Hour » | Frist » | Helen Thomas » | Textbooks » | Environmental Grudge Match » 

Thursday, August 04, 2005 

Air America

Hugh Hewitt has an article in the Weekly Standard about the story that the mainstream media hasn't touched yet. There are signs that they will have to cover it soon. I know it breaks their hearts. It's almost as heartbreaking as Air America's ratings.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile