« Home | Recent Court Case "Narrower" than Most Believe » | More Luttig Speculation » | Scout Appeal Denied » | I Love the Smell of a 5-4 Decision in the Morning » | Crunch Time » | The Diversity Pool » | No Quiet Weekend » | Slacking » | Tucker Max Wins! » | Excellent Paul Clement Post » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

Fun with YouTube

One of my biggest current time wasters is YouTube, the online directory of anything and everything on video. I usually use it to find music videos and interesting live performances, but I had a weird idea the other night. I wonder if there is any Supreme Court related stuff on here. Sadly, there isn't much (at least as far as my limited computer skills can find), but I did find this gem. Here is a blast from the past, the Alito confirmation hearings. This is the pissing match between Committee Chairman Arlen Specter and Committee Party Animal Ted Kennedy. Watch it and feel the love...
Government in action!

EDIT: This is actually much more watchable than Ted Kennedy's bulbous head.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile