« Home | Judge Becker's Funeral » | Eight in a Row » | Blogging Welcome » | The Bush Bench » | Thomas' Revenge » | Better in Black » | America and the Courts: Paul Clement » | Scalia and Alito Around Town » | Judge Becker Dies » | Senate Grudge Match » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

Excellent Paul Clement Post

I'm an admitted fan of Solicitor General Paul Clement (as seen in this recent post). I've listened to him in oral argument before the Supreme Court, I've seen him speak in person, and I've held a door open for him. Aurel over at Confirm Them has a well written post that makes the case for Paul Clement's nomination to a federal appeals court. Clement is only 40 but could seriously be a nominee for the Court now (barring those pesky identity politics). Take a look at the post and learn about your nation's excellent Solicitor General.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile