« Home | Tucker Max Wins! » | Excellent Paul Clement Post » | Judge Becker's Funeral » | Eight in a Row » | Blogging Welcome » | The Bush Bench » | Thomas' Revenge » | Better in Black » | America and the Courts: Paul Clement » | Scalia and Alito Around Town » 

Saturday, May 27, 2006 

Slacking

I have to apologize. I haven't really been posting much. I just started my internship this week, so I'm still trying to get my schedule and routine down. It's a bit of an adjustment. I'm going to try to manage my time a little better and keep my posting at a steady pace. I expect a few interesting decisions from the Supreme Court in the very near future, including a Clean Water Act case that will be very enlightening (especially on the Chief Justice's views). Don't give up on me yet. I'll get my rhythm down soon enough.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile