« Home | What Are the Teachers Being Taught? » | Thanks for All the Help, CAIR » | MySpace: The Movie » | That Comic Thing » | I Love Protesters » | Gregory Stanford's Supreme Court » | Souter Keeps His House » | Bork on Breyer » | Mr. Excitement » | Times Change... in a Few Ways » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

Gonzales Testimony

I have a few hours between class, but I'm not watching the testimony of Attorney General Gonzales. I'm sorry, I just can't bring myself to watch the Senate Judiciary Committee again. The Alito hearings almost killed me. The fact that this collection of doofuses is the best that this nation can muster to represent us is too much for me to take. The Corner has pretty good coverage of it, if you're interested.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile