« Home | I Love Protesters » | Gregory Stanford's Supreme Court » | Souter Keeps His House » | Bork on Breyer » | Mr. Excitement » | Times Change... in a Few Ways » | Beer Review: Honey Creek Pale Ale » | Beer Review: Greenfield American Light Ale » | Let the Speculation and Rumors Begin » | Sheehan Acts Up; Rex "A Good Boy" » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

That Comic Thing

Just about everyone with a blog has said something about this controversy, and I don't think I have much more to add. It's all been said. Remember this, no comic, not even Superman #75,is worth burning down buildings and threatening people.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile