« Home | The Bush Supreme Court Nominees » | Organic Food » | Sodomy in Georgia » | Supreme Court Year End Report » | New Year's Resolutions » | In the Mail: A Court Divided » | UTR Returns and a New Year's Message » | Comedy in the High Court » | 2006 Predictions » | This Aggression Will Not Stand » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

New WSJ Law Blog

The Wall Street Journal has recently launched a legal blog. As lead writer Peter Lattman states...
Our mission: to scour the universe for compelling stories in two related areas: business and law, and the business of law.
The WSJ is one of the few print newspapers that I actually like reading. I'm interested to see how this blog evolves.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile