« Home | I Almost Died of Shock... » | Brooks on Alito and the Democratic Party » | Beer Review: Leinenkugel's Northwoods » | Post-Hearings Thoughts » | Beware of Federalists and Other Thoughts on the Fe... » | Beer Review: Samuel Adams Black Lager » | Honorable Person of the Day » | Back to School » | Court Rulings » | Supreme Court Profiles » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

Feinstein Quickly Becoming Sensible; Temperatures in Hell Drop

I'm shocked to say this, but I've gained a lot of respect for Senator Feinstein in the past few days. She stayed the entire time and listened to the judges' testimony at the Alito hearings. Now, she comes out against a filibuster. Just start working on that gun control position, senator.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile