« Home | Beer Review: LaCrosse Light » | Hours of Sleep in the Past Few Days » | Blogs in General » | McConnell to the Rescue? » | Bob and Weave » | Here We Go Again » | PJ O'Rourke is My Patron Saint » | Joe Biden » | Your Money at Work » | Have Some Ham » 

Sunday, September 18, 2005 

Recovery

I do nothing on Saturdays. Nothing of any worth. I woke up at 9 AM, watched a little TV, took a nap, watched a movie, took a nap, watched a few hours of Roberts hearing reruns on C-SPAN, had an early dinner, went over my notes from Tax, watched the Hitchens-Galloway debate (which was excellent), and read a chapter in The Brethren. None of this included going outside. None of this included shoes or even socks. This is what my Saturdays are.

I just don't have the energy for much after the school week. Three of my four days were 12+ hour days down at good old Marquette. That is class, reading, and maybe a little time for eating and going online. It's just exhausting. I'm hating coming home at 9 PM and still having reading to do for the next morning. There is a law school saying... the first year they scare you to death, the second year they work you to death, and the third year they bore you to death. I'll take the boring stuff ASAP.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile