« Home | Here We Go Again » | PJ O'Rourke is My Patron Saint » | Joe Biden » | Your Money at Work » | Have Some Ham » | Novak Says I Am Wrong, Wrong, Wrong » | No One Told Me » | The 9/11 Post » | On the Docket » | Justification » 

Thursday, September 15, 2005 

Bob and Weave




I found it on a message board.

Look at him go! Kennedy can't get him! Leahy's too slow on the draw! Biden's trigger finger is firmly jammed up his... yeah.

EDIT: For some reason, the picture keeps disappearing. It's John Roberts' head photoshopped onto Agent Smith from The Matrix while he's dodging bullets. I'm very upset that my free blog is not operating at peak performance. You get what you pay for.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile