« Home | Cato on Big Government » | Judge Batchelder Speech » | Congratulations, War Protesters » | Feeling Low » | Written Questions » | Septembeer Fest » | Tramp Stamp » | Clash of the Titans » | Timing » | Ginsburg » 

Monday, September 26, 2005 

LGF Protest Slide Show

Protests are incredibly entertaining to me, and it's not just because I am a huge supporter of the 1st Amendment. I love people watching, and everyone knows that protests are people watching goldmines. Here are a few of my favorites...

There is no way this guy is a vegan. You cannot get that fat on soy and tofu.

It's good to see that the racial supremacists of MEChA were in attendance. Their slogan is "Por la Raza todo. Fuera de la Raza nada." That's "For our race, everything. For those outside our race, nothing."

"Stop the war on the Iraqi people."
Too bad they weren't saying this to Saddam.

This guy wants everyone in the flood regions to drown and never have their homes rebuilt.

It's not a protest without Lyndon LaRouche.

Here are some nurses not volunteering their time at free clinics.

I don't even know where to start...

This guy should ask the AIDS patients in Cuban jails or the prisoners in the Soviet gulags how they liked the results of their "workers' revolution."

Thanks for the show.

EDIT: Oh God. LGF has pictures of some of Cindy Sheehan's protester friends from today. They decided to take their clothes off as part of their protest. Take a look if you're brave. I almost puked up my chicken salad pita.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile