« Home | Written Questions » | Septembeer Fest » | Tramp Stamp » | Clash of the Titans » | Timing » | Ginsburg » | The Vote So Far » | An E-mail » | Get on the McConnell Train » | What Am I? » 

Saturday, September 24, 2005 

Feeling Low

You want to know what makes me really depressed? Talking about the Constitution with a group of friends/random people. A common belief is that freedom of speech only covers speech that you approve of. I'd go into this deeper but it would just make me more upset. Basically, everyone needs to sit down and read the Constitution before I start studying necromancy and raise James Madison from the dead to kick some ass.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile