« Home | Constitution Day » | Are Sen. Schumer's Eyes Brown? » | I Hate Being Right All the Time » | The Chief is Dead » | My Big F'ing Hurricane Post » | Beer Review: Unibroue Don de Dieu » | Add MULS to the List » | Law Professors Against Roberts » | I Have a Migraine... » | Sick Hatred » 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 

Celebrity Political Donations

I stumbled onto this site while scouting potential Supreme Court nominees on Wikipedia. Almost all of them are to Democrats (shocking, I know) but there are a few surprises. Bob Barker has only contributed to Republicans. David Blaine gave money to Rudy. Ernest Borgnine is on board the GOP train as well. Dean Cain gave money to both George W Bush and Bill Bradley in 1999. Was he trying to get them to face off in the general election, or did he just hate John McCain and Al Gore? The real question I have after reading this site is how the hell did Chevy Chase get all that money to blow? He must've just sat on those paychecks, cause he sure isn't working now.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile