« Home | 2008 Straw Poll: Republican Presidential Candidate » | Hiatus Over » | Just a Quick Post » | Hiatus » | Kneel Before Eisner » | Nanotechnology » | Let the Slime Begin » | Fashion » | Beer Review: Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse » | Air America » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

Uh Oh

I've been found out. I am on the blog roll at Conglomerate under Marquette Blogs. I guess I better clean up my language and talk less about going to bars. My reputation is on the line here.

But I guess I shouldn't feel that bad. Law & Alcoholism is on the list for UW blogs, and he's much more of a deviant than I am.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile