« Home | Just a Quick Post » | Hiatus » | Kneel Before Eisner » | Nanotechnology » | Let the Slime Begin » | Fashion » | Beer Review: Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse » | Air America » | Political Analysis in Internet-Speak » | Ozone Action Day » 

Monday, August 22, 2005 

Hiatus Over

I'm back. I know you missed me.

The oh so cryptic other project that I was and still am working on is a book. Like 2 or 3 years ago, I decided to try to write a novel. I pumped out 50 pages and was pretty happy with it. I scrapped it when I got a real social life and started studying for the LSAT. There's never been any real reason to finish it because I'm writing from a much different state of mind now. It would be like two different people wrote it. The tones and themes would be messed up. So I started a new book. There is a chance that I will post a chapter on ye olde blog in the future. Be warned, I love big voice narration.

School starts tomorrow officially. I have no Monday classes but will be going down there anyway. I have to drop some books off in my locker, run some errands, normal bullshit. My book bill is $650 so far. I don't plan on buying any other supplements cause fuck it, I need money to live on. I like the material so far. I've been reading my assignments for the first day (yes, we have assigned reading for the first day of class. Thank you, fucking Internet) and it's all interesting stuff. Although, I'm pretty fucking weird cause I think tax law is interesting.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile