« Home | Hiatus Over » | Just a Quick Post » | Hiatus » | Kneel Before Eisner » | Nanotechnology » | Let the Slime Begin » | Fashion » | Beer Review: Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse » | Air America » | Political Analysis in Internet-Speak » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

2008 Straw Poll: Republican Presidential Candidate

Here


Patrick Ruffini has one of these every month and the August one is up now. It's pretty damn depressing. I'll say this right now. 2008 is the Democrats election to lose. They pick the right person and they win easily. On the main ballot, I voted for Romney. On the fantasy ballot, I voted for Rice. I haven't seen anyone yet that captures my attention or my affection. Governor Bill Owens should run.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile