« Home | Great "In the News" Headline on Yahoo » | Damn » | Sleep » | The Losers Club » | The Zeidler Thing » | There are More Kelo Posts on My Blog than Any Othe... » | Burning Man » | A Question of Age » | Am I Weird? » | Beer Review: Hacker-Pschorr Original Oktoberfest » 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

Wow

C-SPAN, you better be covering this. Cause it's going to be TIVO'ed.

My appreciation of Christopher Hitchens isn't exactly a secret, so I can't wait for this. I think Galloway is a despicable human being, but he's sharp and a quick thinker on his feet. This will be well worth watching.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile