« Home | The Zeidler Thing » | There are More Kelo Posts on My Blog than Any Othe... » | Burning Man » | A Question of Age » | Am I Weird? » | Beer Review: Hacker-Pschorr Original Oktoberfest » | Marathon Days » | Uh Oh » | 2008 Straw Poll: Republican Presidential Candidate » | Hiatus Over » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

The Losers Club

Tim Graham at The Corner spotted this gem from the Hunter Thompson Memorial Service and Artillery Shelling:

Along more political lines, McGovern recognized Kerry in the audience and said the crowd would be calling him President Kerry if the last election hadn't been rigged. Then again, he said, that might not be the case if the election before that hadn't been rigged, too, and Al Gore had won.


Bitter much?

I am constantly impressed by the sheer number of people who don't think that a majority of Americans might not agree with them on something.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile