« Home | Rumors » | Durbin's "Apology" » | PBS » | Flag Burning » | Socialized Health Care in Canada » | Misc » | DDT » | California Courts » | Volokh on Climate Change » | Batman Begins » 

Thursday, June 23, 2005 

SCOTUS Throws Down

Eminent domain case handed down today.

Take that, private property owners!

I haven't found the opinion online yet, but I'll track it down and give my analysis. That tricky Court is making us wait for the Ten Commandments and Internet file sharing cases. I can't wait to read those.

EDIT: Found it. Kelo.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile