« Home | Chin Up, George » | Advice from a Public Defender » | Free Speech on Campus » | Freedom » | Oliver Stone Arrested on Drug, DUI Charges » | Truth in the Onion » | Memorial Day Weekend » | More on Foreign Law » | Celebrity Authoritarians » | Jim Lampley: Still Nuts » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005 

Justice Posner?

I thought I had to be asleep to have a wet dream.

Deep down, Posner has to be at the top of many lists for the Supreme Court. The reason that I never mentioned it or considered it is the age issue. I think the president wants a legacy (as all presidents do) and the best way to get that is with some justices who will be there for a while.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile