« Home | Advice from a Public Defender » | Free Speech on Campus » | Freedom » | Oliver Stone Arrested on Drug, DUI Charges » | Truth in the Onion » | Memorial Day Weekend » | More on Foreign Law » | Celebrity Authoritarians » | Jim Lampley: Still Nuts » | There's No Crying in Politics » 

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 

Chin Up, George

Send Sen. George Voinovich a tissue.

This is why I love the internet. Sarcastic, smart ass, arrogant people (like me) unite to ridicule politicians. I'd send him one but it's not worth the price of the stamp.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile