« Home | More on the Milwaukee Election » | Political Poll » | Patent Law and Nanotechnology » | They Make It So Easy » | Vote Fraud in Milwaukee » | The Morning After » | Attn: John Kerry » | I'm Not Going to Panic » | Two in the Bag; A Crisis » | Harry Reid is a Whiny Bitch » 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 

Byron York on Jim Lampley's Crackpot Theories

Byron sets him straight.

Unlike Lampley, Byron York actually reads newspapers and pays attention to crazy things like facts and evidence. I hope Huffington's site has a lot of this back and forth between people I like (York) and people who are divorced from reality (Lampley). It's comedy gold, folks.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile