« Home | I'm Not Going to Panic » | Two in the Bag; A Crisis » | Harry Reid is a Whiny Bitch » | The Gold » | Supreme Court Follies » | Hitch on North Korea » | Sleep Schedule » | Exam Season » | May Day » | Exams » 

Monday, May 09, 2005 

Attn: John Kerry

GO AWAY

Seriously, just leave for somewhere far away and never come back. This guy's got some real balls trying to act like a Washington outsider. He's only been in the Senate for two fucking decades. Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on the guy. That's not a long time in the grand scheme of things. I guess it takes a quarter of a century to finally tackle a problem, huh?

''Washington seems more and more out of touch with the difficulties the average family is facing."

The wind surfing billionaire, with his finger firmly on the pulse of the working man. Pardon me, I'm going to go puke and print off my Civ Pro exam.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile