« Home | They Make It So Easy » | Vote Fraud in Milwaukee » | The Morning After » | Attn: John Kerry » | I'm Not Going to Panic » | Two in the Bag; A Crisis » | Harry Reid is a Whiny Bitch » | The Gold » | Supreme Court Follies » | Hitch on North Korea » 

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 

Patent Law and Nanotechnology

Way above my pay grade but still interesting.

Interesting timing on this, considering I was reading Prey yesterday which deals with nanotechnology. I know very little about it but from what I picked up from Prey, it's interesting stuff. Crichton, being the helpful guy that he is, put a reading list at the end of Prey for further info about nanotech. There are some complex ethical issues involved that I think are as interesting or even more interesting than the technical issues.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile