« Home | Supreme Court Podcasts » | A Fun Lunch Hour, Again » | Justice Guarantees » | More on the Frieze » | Disgusting » | America and the Courts » | Health Care Reform » | Quick! Everyone Defend the Court! » | Gonzales Testimony » | What Are the Teachers Being Taught? » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

More Podcasts

If the Oyez podcasts aren't enough to fulfill your insatiable lust for hot Article III action, check this out from the University of Chicago Law School. Justice Breyer gave a lecture about judicial activism (I'll bite my tongue and withhold an editorial comment on this), and it's available for download.

I listened to McCreary and Roper tonight. They were pretty good. The only flaw with the podcast/audio system for these oral arguments is figuring out who is who. I know the voices of the Justices pretty well, but even I was getting hung up a few times. When C-SPAN has oral arguments on America and the Courts, they show a picture of the current speaker. I guess I've been spoiled by it.

Since I have an almost parasitic relationship with my iPod, I'm thrilled that more of this judicial material is available in mp3 format. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything else and link it accordingly.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile