« Home | Dean... Again » | The Fight? » | Another Alito Distortion on Casey » | * Redux » | Cameras in the Court » | Alito and the First Amendment » | My Addiction » | Fly the Flag » | Do You People Really Think that Conflicts of Inter... » | A Few Words from Justice Thomas » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

Updates

I might be lacking in my updates in the near future. I'm almost in full exam studying mode, so my brain is elsewhere right now. I'll try to keep the Alito updates coming, but I can't promise much. After today, I'm pretty sick of the Federal Rules of Evidence...

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile