« Home | Do You People Really Think that Conflicts of Inter... » | A Few Words from Justice Thomas » | Federalist Society Meets in DC » | The McGee Family: Comedy Gold » | More on Alito and Recusal » | Point of Law » | Alito and Recusal » | Jackson v. Alito » | Election Stuff » | Black Friday » 

Saturday, November 12, 2005 

Fly the Flag

The Confirm Alito yard sign has arrived and is displayed proudly in my front yard. I'm probably going to bring it in every night though. I would want it to be destroyed or stolen by members of the party of tolerance and diversity.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile