« Home | Point of Law » | Alito and Recusal » | Jackson v. Alito » | Election Stuff » | Black Friday » | Alito and Roe » | Profound Legal Statements » | I Found Out Why I'm the Healthiest Person I Know » | More on Campaign Finance Reform » | Can Marquette Be Far Behind? » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

More on Alito and Recusal

Prof. Thomas Morgan agrees that Judge Alito did not violate ethical rules concerning the Vanguard case.

I personally think that it's interesting that Morgan and Rotunda have made statements about this case. Why? Because they wrote my ethics casebook. This is just another avenue of attack against Judge Alito that is doomed to fail.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile