« Home | More on Campaign Finance Reform » | Can Marquette Be Far Behind? » | The Neverending FMLA Attacks on Alito » | * » | I Heard the Word "Salami" Tonight... » | Diamond Jim Strikes Again » | Beer Review: Leinenkugel's Original » | 12th Circuit? » | Dominique de Villepin Doesn't Care About Black People » | Machine Gun Sammy? » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

I Found Out Why I'm the Healthiest Person I Know

Beer may fight disease.
Still, no one knows how much beer is needed to reap the benefits. Mice studies show that the compound is metabolized quickly by the body, so it's hard to get a large amount in the body at one time, Stevens said.

In other words, binge drink your way to health.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile