« Home | Diamond Jim Strikes Again » | Beer Review: Leinenkugel's Original » | 12th Circuit? » | Dominique de Villepin Doesn't Care About Black People » | Machine Gun Sammy? » | We're Number 100! » | Pathetic » | Correction: My Birthday Present » | Top 5... Make that Top 4 » | John Stossel Must Read Eminent Domain » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

I Heard the Word "Salami" Tonight...

...and remembered that I never made a post about this. I don't give a damn if it's a month late. Making fun of Howard Dean is always timely in my book. Scroll down to the third question that Matthews asks to Dean.
MATTHEWS: Do you believe that the president can claim executive privilege?

DEAN: Well, certainly the president can claim executive privilege. But in the this case, I think with a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, you can't play, you know, hide the salami, or whatever it's called. He's got to go out there and say something about this woman who's going to a 20 or 30-year appointment, a 20 or 30-year appointment to influence America. We deserve to know something about her.

"Hide the salami"?! I don't know what that means in Vermont, but I don't see that as an activity that should be done with any Supreme Court nominee. Dr. Dean... you are the best. I forgot to post about this the day it happened, and it just slipped my mind further as time passed. But I've had a pretty crappy day, so I'm going to have a laugh at the expense of the DNC chairman. Honestly, I voted for this moron in the primary. I wanted Bush to face him. Unfortunately, he's such a horrible politician and so delusional that he took his first place spot and crashed it firmly into third. He's about as keen as a mentally retarded, blind cow. I'm glad he's leading the party I hate (as opposed to the party I tolerate... at times...).

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile