« Home | Top 5... Make that Top 4 » | John Stossel Must Read Eminent Domain » | Alito Attack Du Jour » | UWEC's War on Religion » | Something Worth Reading in the Trib... For Once » | My Christmas Present » | Milwaukee's Future Leaders? » | MJS Crap » | Alito » | Tomorrow Morning? » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

Correction: My Birthday Present

Alito confirmation hearings scheduled for January.

The line is that Judge Alito has written so much that they need more time. Maybe I can buy that. A 15 year career on a federal court produced many opinions. I have a feeling that this will also be used as a way to keep the smear job going against Alito. The media and the Senate Democrats will continue to try to dig up dirt and misrepresent his record. I'm pretty disgusted at the media's behavior towards Alito's mother. She's 90 freaking years old. Leave her the hell alone. Alito has such a long paper trail. Start looking at that to find out what kind of a judge he is. Let mom have some peace.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile