« Home | Alito » | Tomorrow Morning? » | Look for the Union Label... » | Beer Review: New Glarus Tail Wagger » | It's Spreading » | Post-Miers: An Opportunity » | Can I Get A "Hell Yeah"?! » | This is the Post Where I Rip Feingold » | Bush on Trial for Torture in Canada » | Stossel v. Congress » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

MJS Crap

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel... where do I begin? Let's start with their editorial page today. I certainly am proud to have my hometown's name attached to this disgusting statement...
In losing a woman, the court with Alito would feature seven white men, one white woman and a black man, who deserves an asterisk because he arguably does not represent the views of mainstream black America.

Wow, just wow. Hear that, Justice Thomas? You are not a real black man. Because obviously, all black Americans should think alike. This is probably the most racist thing I have read in a newspaper. Unfortunately, there are many liberals in this country who agree with this statement. They don't care who you are, they care what you are. You are a race, a sex, a religion, a category to be assigned to. You are not a person. And if you even dare to venture out of their stereotypical definition, you get an asterisk. This editorial makes me want to puke.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile