« Home | You're My Boy, Bill » | Novak: Roberts Wins Big » | Bill Clinton » | There Were Turkey Toms and Beach Clubs Everywhere » | Recovery » | Beer Review: LaCrosse Light » | Hours of Sleep in the Past Few Days » | Blogs in General » | McConnell to the Rescue? » | Bob and Weave » 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 

Root, Root, Root for the Liberals

From Volokh (cause I steal all their good stuff)...

Justice Stevens at the ballpark.


I'm not shocked that he's a Cubs fan. An expansive view of Congressional power under the Commerce Clause, a broad definition of standing, a limited scope to state's rights, what's one more lost cause to add to the list?

PS: Retire next year please.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile