« Home | Source: Rehnquist to Step Down Soon, McConnell to ... » | Blurb on the Environment » | Amnesty International USA Leaders Aided Kerry » | Justice Posner? » | Chin Up, George » | Advice from a Public Defender » | Free Speech on Campus » | Freedom » | Oliver Stone Arrested on Drug, DUI Charges » | Truth in the Onion » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005 

Weird

First, let me state that I am not a crackpot. I am not a tinfoil hat wearing freak. I think that with enough study and help from people smarter than I, I can get to the bottom of most things. I have come across something that I can't figure out. The more I think about it, the more it disturbs me. Not to be overly melodramatic, but it sort of sends a chill up my spine.

The Solway Firth photograph (also known as the Cumbria photo).

Just the image creeps the shit out of me. That... whatever it is standing behind that girl is just wrong. I trust Kodak to not be bullshitting us on this. It's not like they are getting publicity out of the mystery, cause who has ever heard of this? I was bumming around on a message board post about historical mysteries and came across this.

I guess if I shut down the crazy portion of my brain, I come to this conclusion: the guy took a picture of his daughter with a friend of his dressed up in a weird suit behind her. Basically, we're going on his word here. The Aussie connection is just people wanting to see something. They want to make a link between a mysterious British photo and something they saw on security cameras in their country. The connection about the missiles... Ok, I got nothing. I'm going to do some more digging about this, some more thinking and reasoning, and try to figure this shit out.

I will also be sleeping with both eyes open, cradling a loaded rifle in my arms, just in case the space suit men come for me.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile