« Home | Amnesty International USA Leaders Aided Kerry » | Justice Posner? » | Chin Up, George » | Advice from a Public Defender » | Free Speech on Campus » | Freedom » | Oliver Stone Arrested on Drug, DUI Charges » | Truth in the Onion » | Memorial Day Weekend » | More on Foreign Law » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005 

Blurb on the Environment

Todd Zywicki from Volokh briefly talks about reforestation in Vermont. I kind of wish I could have lived years ago to see the rivers of horse manure. I'm stuck with the Milwaukee River's human manure.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile