« Home | Morgan Spurlock » | Even More on Kelo » | More on Kelo » | Kelo » | SCOTUS Throws Down » | Rumors » | Durbin's "Apology" » | PBS » | Flag Burning » | Socialized Health Care in Canada » 

Saturday, June 25, 2005 

Stephen King

It is on cable right now. I still can't believe that this was shown on network tv. I've never been a big fan of clowns, so this really got to me when I was younger (ok, it still does now). I miss that great period of time when the Stephen King mini-series ruled the network. Salem's Lot, It, the Stand... Just a few of my favorites. Well, I'm off to get frightened by the clown.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile