« Home | Sometimes Truth Defies Reason » | Gitmo » | Socialized Health Care in WI » | Volokh » | Party to a Crime » | Tucker Max: My Inspiration » | Tard Blog » | BEAT IT! » | Democrats and the South » | Lifestyles of the Supreme Court Justices » 

Thursday, June 16, 2005 

Gitmo Part 2

Dick Durbin makes me sick.

More rhetoric, more of that "we're Nazis and Communists" blah blah blah. And then a new one. He compares Gitmo to the internment of Japanese-American citizens during WWII. I'm shocked that someone this stupid could be elected to high office in this country.

Gitmo: Enemy combatants picked up on the battlefield, weapons in hands, trying to kill US soldiers and protect terrorist leaders.

WWII: American citizens are rounded up and put into camps for no reason other than their country of origin.

See a difference here, Dick?

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile