« Home | Tucker Max: My Inspiration » | Tard Blog » | BEAT IT! » | Democrats and the South » | Lifestyles of the Supreme Court Justices » | Hurricanes will Kill Us All » | Pryor confirmed » | Is Environmentalism Dead? » | More on Raich » | Brown Confrimed » 

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 

Party to a Crime

I was out on one of my trademark early AM walks just now. It is such a nice night that I figured why not take a break from reading message boards and other useless crap and take a stroll. I like to scare the herds of rabbits that are in the neighborhood, keeps them on their toes. Or so I thought. I startled one, he went off running, and I slowly walked around the corner to see where he went. I turned and saw him 30 yards away. As I got closer, I realized that was a big fucking rabbit. As I got even closer, I realized that is a cat. The cat sat still until I got with 15 feet, then he ran. Why did he wait so long? Cause he was protecting the carcass of the rabbit he just killed and was eating. I guess I drove the rabbit right to him. I felt bad, but then realized that there are 6 million rabbits on this block alone. What's one less? And hey, it's the circle of life, Simba.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile